Failing to diagnose leaky pipes in your home or business can have disastrous consequences. Undetected leaks can linger for weeks and months, wreaking havoc on both your property and your wallet. Do not hesitate to call in our leak detection specialists if you experience any of the following pipe leak symptoms:
- Running water sounds when nothing is turned on.
- Irregularly high water bill.
- Foul odors emanating from floors or walls near drains or sewers.
- Water meter reading fluctuations even when you are not using water.
- Wet, spongy, moist or discolored areas where no liquid has been spilled.
- Cracked building foundation, uneven vegetation growth or ground shifts.
- Abnormally warm spots on your floor, especially on concrete slab floors.
Dangers of Undetected Leaks
While you may be completely unaware that you have a leak or you are simply willing to soak up a small puddle of water now and then, neglected plumbing leaks can lead to severe property damage. Depending on where the leak is located in your home or business you could face a wide range of problems including:
- Structural damage
- Ruined floors and walls
- Furniture damage
Plumbing Leak Detection Solutions
The plumbing that runs through your home is often buried in foundations, sealed in walls and running through the ceiling. Years ago, the only leak detection solution was to break through the foundations, walls and ceilings to find and repair a leak. This caused homeowners extreme property damage and stress. With modern technology, however, we do not need to go on a damaging, search and destroy hunt for the source of the leak. Now we are able to see through walls, ceilings and floors to find the leak using cutting edge technology. We use several different types of leak detection equipment including:
- Pipe cameras
- Thermal imaging technology
- Air testing
- Smoke testing
We use only the industry standard in leak detection methods. Our state-of-the-art technology and techniques guarantee we will locate the leak in your plumbing system with minimal disruption or destruction to your property.
If you suspect your plumbing system has sprung a leak, it is vital that you call in one of our experienced plumbers to stop the damage. Dont hesitate get our leak detection specialists on the job today!